Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tagged!

This is the first time I have been tagged... Kanan you will repent I tell you :-)


1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
Infosys ;) stock is trading at 300 rs lower than the price I bought ... big scar ;)

2. What does your phone look like? List your reasons to buy it?








got as a gift... didnt have to buy... ;)






3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Asian Paint ;)

4. What is your current desktop picture?
hehe... Windows XP Professional standard wallpaper ...BLISS ...too lazy to change it :)

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Law of my land doesnt and I believe in law of my land :)

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Work... ;)

7 . What time were you born?
02:27 AM (GMT +5:30)

8. Are your parents still together?
haha what a question.

9. Last person who made you cry?
no .... havent cried in long time now... cant remember!

10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne?
Park Avenue

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Black

12. What are you listening to? Why?
Yeh Jo desh hai tera from Swades.. excellent music ...meaningful lyrics

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
hmmm let me switch off the lights..... ah... i guess no !!

14. Do you like painkillers?
Yes, laughter is the best painkiller ;)

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Was. Not now... if you happen to be a girl.... what are you planning to do this weekend BTW? ;)

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Dal Dhokli ;) (Does anyone know how to prepare??)

17. Who was the last person who made you mad?
Haha.. no need of a person ...;)

18. List one habit you have that has the potential to annoy people?
Silence.

19. Who was the last person who made you smile?
A minute ago - a colleague of mine... 2 minutes ago - a friend of mine, 3 minutes ago- another friend of mine ..;) And Shahbudding Rathod since the time I learnt to laugh!!


And I am going to tag Kanan back. But this time you will have to reply in one line only.. That is your punishment for tagging me ;)

3 comments:

Kanan said...

Yes, I am a girl and I am busy in trainings all of this weekend. Sorry! :P hehehe

Daal-dhokli recipe is here. You better not forget to thank me. ;)

WHAT?! why do I get tagged again? I thought reading your answers was enough. No? LOL just kidding!! :D And please elaborate on the one-line-only replies. (Being tagged again? hmmmm I will think about it...)

It was great fun reading your answers. :)

Bhavesh said...

hehe...one line only means no circumventing things. straight to the point .. anyway i was just kidding... probably next time you get tagged... no big stories please :)

aha and thanks for that recipe.. i was looking for someone who can prepare it for me not prepare myself.. if you see what i mean ;)

Anonymous said...

hmm...
gr8 sense of humor..........

well....ketli chokario ne "DATE" mate puchuyu che?????
i thout u r too shy to ask sum1 out.....wat say????

yeah....that is very true.....no need of any1 to make to mad........(ha ha ha)